Street artists are never tired in creating murals or wall paintings, be it on a tall building, abandoned building, street, or on any other surfaces. Any medias that can be painted on are considered as a canvas for them. At the end of August 2017, through boredpanda.com, here are the 7 best street arts in August 2017.
So, how do these best street arts in August 2017 look? The followings are the 7 best street arts in August 2017 that will amaze you so much.
1. Fintan Magee – ‘Walking in Circles’, made for the Waterford Walls street art festival in Waterford, Ireland.
2. PichiAvo – This badass mural shows the Greek hero Perseus with Hermes winged sandals.
3. Sonny – ‘Electric Fury’ is part of his inspiring project To The Bone, which aims to raise funds and awareness for endangered wildlife before it’s too late.
4. Mantra – ‘Wiener Schmetterlinge’, the French artist shows his class with this awesome mural in Vienna, Austria.
5. Ernesto Maranje – ‘The Rhino and the Oxpecker’, he painted a giant black rhino who shares a symbiotic relationship with an oxpecker. This bird sits on the rhino and eat ticks, blood sores and even warns the rhino of danger. The mural serves as a reminder of how diversity can be a benefit rather than a burden.
6. Wild Drawing – ‘The Griffin’, the Indonesian artist earned a spot in our list by making this impressive mural.
7. Hopare – Breathtaking beauty on the rocks of Villars-Fontaine, France.